simplelife

Friday, May 19, 2006

Visit to Doctor

Today I went for my usual checkup with my ob-gynae. He said everything was fine and told me the good news that I do not suffer from Placenta Praevia compared to my first pregnancy. How relief I was when i heard his words!!!!! You see, when I was pregnant with my first born, I was diagnosed with Placenta Praevia and I was so sad and depressed. I did not enjoy my pregnancy at all. So, when I got to know that I was pregnant this time, the first question on my mind when I visit my Ob-gynae is whether I will suffer again. Luckily, this time round, I did not have to worry.

Today I also know the gender of my baby. I'm not going to tell you to heat up the suspense. Hehehehe....... make a guess! Hubby called me just after I had my checkup and the first question was to asked what is the gender! Anxious daddy!

Hmmmm...... how to celebrate this good news? Any ideas anybody?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home