simplelife

Monday, May 22, 2006

Too Hot

Nowadays i feel very hot. Not sure if its the weather or its just one of those pregnancy things. I always have this urge to eat ice creams or indulge in cold drinks. Old folks will sure knock my head if they hear what I say here! Hehehe.....

What is worst is that my son is very attached to me. He always want me to carry him. Imagine in this stuffy weather and I had to carry him where ever I go. But sometimes I love to carry him. I like the feeling when his head rest on my shoulder as if I am everything to him! So peaceful feeling......

But, when he goes to sleep at night, he needs me most. Normally I will put him in his bed with his head on his pillow and his bolster will be by his side. I will then accompany him to sleep beside him. But he will definitely get up from this position and sleep besides me. My hand will act as his pillow and before then only he can sleep peacefully. If I were to remove my hand before he goes into deep sleep, then he will grumble and request that I position back my arm for him. Imagine how hot this is. I forget to mention that the room's fan and air-con are switch on. And yet I can still sweat! Tell me, am I hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home