simplelife

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Watching too much TV

The other day during dinner time, my son did something funny out of expectance which I think he got it from the "idiot box". He has already mastered feeding himself during dinner. So, all I need to do is to put rice and vege (cut untill small pieces) into his bowl and let him have his spoon. He will then sit and enjoy his dinner with some spillage. Back to to topic. That day, while eating dinner, he pull my shirt (to get my attention) when I was still enjoying my dinner. He has a piece of vege in his mouth. I thought he does not want the vege and I asked him to put in onto my spoon instead. He shakes his head and make some argh..argh sound and keep pulling me closer to his mouth. Then out out sudden, I think I've got what he wants....... he wants to share the piece of vege with me but I need to eat it from his month! When I did that, he looked pleased and repeat it with a few more pieces of vege. He seems satisfied!! Now, the question is where did he learn it from? Aha...... remember a show from Astro with Eric Tsang and his gang inviting celebraties to play some games?? I think my son must have watch the show or the shows advertising snippets where celebraties were suppose to pass pieces of seaweed by using their mouth only!

Not only that, sometimes when I accompany him to sleep, he will come give me kissess. There was this day when I with him trying to get him to sleep. Instead of closing his eyes, he came close to me and kiss me on my lips a few times!!! I never kiss him on his lips before and nobody does that to him! He must have seen it on TV!!

I know, I must limit his TV shows but I can't do anything. The TV in my house are switch on from morning untill night! Our TV was put to good use as it was switch on from morning untill the night. My inlaws are addicted to TV. Life without TV is a nightmare for them. And I do notice that my son is addicted to TV as well. He can concentrate on TV more than anything else! I know, this is a bad sign. I have bought many books for him but he seems to have no interest at all. What can I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home