simplelife

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Loss of appetite

Don't know what went wrong. My son's appetite has not been good these few weeks. He has been refusing porridge for breakfast, reduce his milk intake during lunch and sometimes rejecting milk in the night just before his sleep. He also eats less during dinner nowadays.

Today, I cooked mee suah (vermicelli)for him for breakfast for a change. I have followed Lilian's recipe (http://www.mymomsbest.com/daily/?s=mee+suah)and throw in some fishballs. My son finish all that I gave him, but I think he like fishball and egg best as he kept chanting 'ball' for fishball and 'egg'. Phew, one day pass but for tomorrow, I don't know what to cook for him. Any suggestions anyone?

Actually I have tried giving him Oats the other day. But after a couple of spoonful, he said pau pau (tummy is full). I only prepared 2 spoons of oats, a bit of Milo and added raisins before pouring hot water.

Well, he does like bread but he takes bread during his tea time. If I were to give him bread as breakfast, I am afraid he might get bored of bread and reject it.

Hai..... its sure is tough to be a mother. Pening kepala (headache) thinking what to do with this son of mine. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home