simplelife

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Breakfast

Remember yesterday when I wrote about my son on his eating habbit? Well, today, I prepared him bread as breakfast. First of all, I prepared milk for him and add some Milo powder to make it different. Then, instead of serving it in his usual cup, I pour it onto a normal adult cup and serve it to him with a straw. He saw it as something new and quickly finish the milk.

Next, boil 2 hard boil eggs (to be shared among 2 other kids) and make scrambled eggs. My son was so happy when I told him he is going to have eggs for breakfast. He kept chanting egg...egg... everywhere he goes. When the eggs are done, I add butter, a dash of pepper and very little soy souce and mix togetherin a bowl. Then spread thinly 2 slices of wholemeal bread with butter and then only spread the scrambled egg onto it. Then, add a slice of cheese between the bread and head to the microwave. After a minute, take out the bread and cut the bread into 2 and you will get scrambled egg sandwitch nicely done with melted cheese in it.

Guess what, my son loves it!!!!! He could not put down the bread as I know he could not finish 2 slices of bread with lots of filling and moreover he had milk before hand! At last, he told his daddy that he was full and willingly come down from the high chair with a satisfying smile. Phew...... I am very happy with what I have made for him.

Now, what should I prepare for him for his breakfast tomorow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home