simplelife

Monday, June 12, 2006

House Warming

Yesterday, my hubby, son and I went to my school mate's house warming party. She and her future husband bought it and just finish renovating it. When we arrived, there were already many of their friends there chit-chating, eating, drinking and some watching Astro through a Plasma TV. My son were very shy and stayed closed to me when he sees so many people around and moreover he is not familiar with any of them. Then, my hubby went to get him some food and he starts to enjoy himself. Then its my turn to grab some food that were served and feed my son. Boy, did he enjoyed himself eating all the food! Once done, he has warmed up and starts to play in the small room which has one huge Winnie the Pooh and another huge bear which he did not dare to tough when he first came into the room. There were other children there too in the room and it seems my son was not shy now to play together.

I got to meet with my other school mates which was there too. It seems that everybody has got married and produce offspring(s). Well, I guess that I have to admit that I am old, seeing my son growing up and friends who have change from the day we were still in our blue uniform. I sure hope that in 10 years time, I can still keep in touch with friends that I got to know since schooling. Friendship is so precious. I have to admit that since I got married, I did not make efforts to keep in contact with my friends. So, I have lost contact with many of my friends. I hope that I can make more effort to retain friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home