simplelife

Monday, July 03, 2006

Marche Malaysia

Last Saturday, my son took his nap later than usual as mother in-law brought him out for lunch before hand. So, as expected, he woke up late too. As I was quite bored and long for something different for dinner, I ask hubby if he wants to try something new since our son could stay up later than usual tonight. He said ok and I started to crack my head for suggestions.

Hubby suggested Hotel Nikko buffet dinner since Citibank card member has 50% discount but when we called them, they said they are currently running the International Type of buffet. Hubby wanted to try their Vietnamese Buffet but apparently the promotion has ended. Then he suggested trying Marche at The Curve, since we have never tried it.

So, I quickly bath my son and pack his essential items. Then off we go to The Curve. When we are there, there is already a huge crowd in front of us wanted to go in. As we got our “passport”, we were shown to our table. I first took a bowl of mushroom. It was good! My son loves it! Then I ordered a Chicken Pizza and it was huge! Then hubby ordered Plain Rosti as he dislike Salmon (they have 2 variety- plain or with salmon) and Cheese Sausage. He also ordered Ice –Kacong which comes in a big bowl. Later, I ordered a Tomato and Mushroom Crepe with my son like it too. I wanted to try their Lamb Shank but my mother in-law said pregnant ladies should not take lamb (don’t ask me why, I don’t know). Too bad, it look nice though. Currently they are running a Seafood Promotion and I wanted to try their seafood. But hubby does not like mussels so out go the idea.

But after trying these few food, we felt full. We could not take anymore as their portion is kind of big. If we come in a group, I think we can try more food. Probably I will come back again later with more people to try other types of food. In total our bill comes to RM78.00. Pretty expensive, I can say. Ouch, it could be a while before coming again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home