simplelife

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Weddings

I notice this year is full of wedding celebrations. I have already attended 2 relatives' wedding celebrations and going to attend to another wedding celebration this weekend. I guess this year is a good year to wed as I heard old folks have said that last year was not a good year to wed, as such many couples have postpone their wedding to this year.

In fact, my own younger sister is getting married end of this year. She is now preparing for her wedding. One of my school mate is also getting married end of this year. My son will be the happiest as he gets to dress smartly and eat lots of food! Well, he likes to eat, just like me but he can't stay up late as he gets sleepy. Previously we have to leave early before the dinner ends as my son will be grumpy and throws tantrums. This time round, we will try to let him nap later than usual and see if he can endure the whole dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home