simplelife

Friday, June 23, 2006

Doctor's visit

I am due for my routine pregnancy checkup today. The nurse will normally get a sample of my urine and take my blood pressure and weight. Then only my Gynae will attend to me. He will start by asking how am I doing and proceed to do a scan on my belly. After that, if I have no questions, thats the end of the visit. Normally I have 1 or 2 questions to ask but not many. I know many mothers out there do ask many questions. What do you normally ask?

The consultation fees are not cheap and I think I am not fully utilising it. Probably I am the kiamsiap (stingy in hokkien) type or I was previously an economic graduate in uni the last time that made me think that I am not fully benefiting from the consultation. I just do not know what to ask. Hmmmm...... should start craking my brains to think of questions to ask to benefit myself and baby........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home