simplelife

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Baby kicks

I am in my 28weeks now. I have started to notice my baby's kick few weeks back. The feeling is kind of weird. Its so difficult to describe it. But, if you are a mother, you will understand. I always look forward for the kicks. I always wanted to feel its kicks and guess whether the baby is using its hands or legs. Whenever I feel the kicks, I will try to feel my bulging tummy. Sometimes the kicks will stop but sometimes it will continue to kick.

My baby is always wide awake at night when I wanted to sleep. Its the same with my first son who is also active at night. Whenever I toss and turn in bed, my baby will move too. If I wake up at night for my toilet trips, sometimes my baby will move too! My baby will sleep in the mid morning and afternoon where I do not get any kick at all! Hmm...... must be night owl next time. Hehehe......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home