simplelife

Friday, July 07, 2006

Cheeky Boy

My son will only turn 2 years this September. Recently I notice something funny with him. He has started to show his “boyish” behavior to his cousin sister who is at the same age as him. He likes to tease her and make her irritated (just like any boys will do to a girl).

There is this one morning when just woke up. Normally he would greet whomever he sees. So, he saw his cousin sister and called out che che (sister in English). So, his cousin sister comes to him and sits besides us. My son who was standing, keep looking at her for no reason. This cousin sister of him does not like to be looked at and make and irritated noise as if she is saying ‘I do not like to be looked at!’ My son keeps looking with bigger eyes and even sits down in front of her and kept looking as if she was an alien! I told my son not to look like that as it is so rude, and guess what, he smile cheekily at me and continue to stare at her cousin sister! This freaks her out and she runs to her grandmother and complain! I find it so funny and wonder why does he do such an act?

This morning, I saw another incident. His cousin sister just came out from her bath while my son was outside playing. When he saw his cousin sister, he quickly put on her shoes and purposely walks in front of her. Of course, this cousin sister was so mad, she runs off naked trying to grab her shoes back. Granny was shouting to get this cousin to put on her clothes first before running off. My son was smart, he runs away quickly without being ‘caught’ red-handed and change to his own shoes.

Where on earth does he know how to tease girls? Are these traits of boys? Wow, they do develop fast! I can’t imagine later in life where he will keep making his ‘che che’ mad everyday and poor granny had to be the mediator! Hahaha…… but currently I can’t help it but laugh with amusement :) .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home