simplelife

Monday, July 10, 2006

Pregnancy update

I am currently in my 31st week of pregnancy. Time really flies. In 2 months time, I will be able to carry my bundle of joy. Sometimes, I do think that 9 months is a very long period but as I go along, it’s not that bad at all.

As my belly is getting bigger and bigger, it is getting more difficult to sleep, trim my toe nail, and bend down. I am also getting clumsier but so far I have not trip down before (touch wood). The urge to visit the washroom is getting more frequent as in once in each hour at times especially at night.

My appetite is good now. I eat a lot during the day until night which includes supper as well. That is why my weight has increase to 10kg from my pre-pregnancy weight. I really hope that I can slim down after pregnancy as I really hate to look into the mirror now. I can see cellulite is building up like no body’s business and I really don’t like it.

I feel very hot throughout the day and really look forward to ice cold drinks or ice-cream treats. I know I should not take too much of these, but it’s so unavoidable. I will have a hair cut next month so that I will not have such long hair during my confinement period.

I can feel baby’s kicks the most is at night, just like my first pregnancy. Baby is very active during night and when I wanted to snooze. If I were to wake up for a trip to washroom, I can feel baby’s kick. An owl, I guess. I hope when baby come into this world, the sleeping pattern will change. Or else, I will have no chance to sleep at all!

I think I will miss being pregnant but I think I want to carry my baby on my hands which feels better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home