simplelife

Monday, July 31, 2006

Sick Again

No, not my son, but myself! After I blog the below entry, I was not feeling well. It must have been the noodle breakfast that I took. At first it was a slight discomfort in my tummy and I took it lightly and went to The Mall (Planete Enfant)with hubby to check out the booster seat for my son. But later it turned nasty and I vomited in the washroom. We went straight home after that as I could no longer walk. I tried to sleep and had some porridge for lunch hoping it would subside, but too bad it was not so simple.

After a nap, I vomited again and this time I am not waiting any longer. Got hubby to drive me to clinic to see a doctor. It was raining that afternoon and moreover the clinic is full of patients. I had to wait for 1 hour before I got to see the doctor. What a long and agony wait. At last the doctor gave me Maxilon and ORS which are the only safe medication that I can take. We then quickly go home and I went straight to bed to get some rest. Hubby was very considerate and distracted my son from disturbing me. He was also able to tuck my son to sleep that night!

I was feeling much better the next morning except that I am weak as I did not take much food yesterday. My son was so glad to see me again in the morning. This is the second time in 3 months that I had food poisoning. I hope it will not disturb my baby that I am carrying. I will be more careful next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home