simplelife

Friday, July 14, 2006

Dating

Yesterday, my hubby and I went to watch the movie ‘Superman Returns’. I guess this will be the last movie I can watch in cinema before my baby arrives. I wonder when will be the next movie I can watch as I think by having two kids is sure a handful unless bringing them along for a movie! But my kids are too small to enter a cinema and they will not stay throughout the movie.

We went to Cathay Cineplex in Mutiara Damansara as it was new and we have yet to experience the atmosphere there. There are four ticket counters in operations but service is kind of slow. Each ticket caused us RM10. I wanted to try their popcorn, so I bought the regular combo which consists of a Regular Popcorn together with a bottle of mineral water, and I add another bottle of mineral water. This cost me RM8.90, which is the same price as the large combo of one Large Popcorn plus 2 bottles of mineral water. Personally speaking, I still prefer the popcorn by GSC as it tastes better.

Frankly speaking, the seats in the cinema hall are small compared to TGV and GSC. As usual, the movie did not start in time although there were no advertisements. The air-condition is just nice, not too humid nor too cold. There are still many seats empty as I guess most of the people had watch this movie and I do notice that most of the patrons came as families with kids.

On the overall, I do enjoy the movie and I do hope that I won’t need to wait too long for my next movie in cinema. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home