simplelife

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Sick

My son was down with fever and a bout of vomiting since Wednesday midnight. It started with a slight fever before going to bed and get worsen during midnight. He also vomited during midnight when he was sleeping. We quickly brought him to his pediatrician the next morning. According to his doctor, there are many children who is having the same problem currently. It seems like a bug is spreading.

My son was in no mood these few days. He does not have any appetite at all and did not eat and drink much. He also had loose stools. He clings on to me like a koala bear. I could not do anything at all except carrying him along where I go. Whenever I let him go, he would wail like no body’s business. No chance at all to log on to the net and update my blog.

Today as I blog this, he has gotten better. His fever has subsided but his appetite is still not good. He still have loose stools but I think he has improved a lot. At least he can smile and play compared to few days ago, he was like a zombie with no smile and sulk and cry a lot. I hope he quickly recover as no mother can stand looking at her son sick.

2 Comments:

  • Hope ZM has fully recovered and is back to his usual self! Take care mummy!

    By Blogger Contented Mum, at 2:33 PM  

  • Thank you, ZM is recovered but he has loss his appetite since last Thursday until now. Has not been eating well at all and refusing food the whole day. As for myself, I am ok. Thanks for your concern. How was your holiday?

    By Blogger alexis, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home