simplelife

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What does those that are close to me want from me

I am inspired by a mommy blogger to write this topic. To me, it is a good reminder to myself of what others that are close to me want from me.

My Hubby
- More relax time
He wants me to play more with my son so that he can relax in front of the tv or read the newspaper
- Less nagging
I should nag less and talk more politely instead of like an old grandmother talking. I know sometimes when I remind of certain things that he had forgotten to do or did wrongly, my intonation is not that cheerful and all men don’t like it.
- Me to be happier and more positive in life
I am a negative person and like to keep thing to myself. My mind is full of negative thoughts that sometimes make me an unhappy person. I should think of the bright side more often and make my life happier so that he can be happy too. He said when I am not happy, he isn’t either.

My Son
- More cuddles, hugs and kisses
He likes to be lavished with cuddles, hugs and kisses. He is the affection type of people who love to give and receive cuddles, hugs and kisses. Frankly speaking, I love to lavish him with these gestures.
- Carry him
He like me to carry him all the time. Luckily I am still able to carry him although I am pregnant, or else, he will scream his lungs out if I am not able to carry him.
- Play with him
He likes to play with me and want me to play with him more often. I should pay more attention to him now before my baby arrives. By then, my attention would have to be divided to two adorable kids.
- Sleep with him
He needs me to accompany him to sleep on his bed and does not want his dad to do it. I should not be unhappy with this as later, I am sure he does not want to let his friend know that he sleeps with his mother. In the middle of the night when he finds me on my own bed, he will climb up the bed and snuggle up to me.

My Parents
- Visit them more often and bring my son along
After having my son, my visiting days and hours have lessened. I should go home more often even though for a short period. They like to see and play with my son and they like to pamper him too. So, I should make it a point to bring my son more often to visit his grandparents.
- Be more independent
My dad always tells me to be more independent and don’t just rely on hubby too much. To him, a woman who relies too much on her husband will suffer if anything happens. I have yet to master this and will try my best.

My Parent In-laws
- Be more lenient to my child
To them, I am too strict on my child but I have my own ways to bring up my child.


Now, after writing these down, I think I should put these words into action. I hope I can do it!

2 Comments:

  • Good list you have there. Makes me wonder "Why do women nag so? Hehehe.

    By Blogger Mumsgather, at 12:07 PM  

  • Hahaha..... I wonder that too, i guess it came so naturally until I had to stop and think before I talk to my hubby! Don't want him to run away due to my nagging!! :)

    By Blogger alexis, at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home