simplelife

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Boaster Seat

At last, we bought a boaster seat for my son! We bought it last weekend at The First Few Years store at The Curve, the shop that I mentioned before in my previous entry. Luckily it was still there. The shop was having their sale and their infant car seats and boaster seats are at offered at 20-50% discount.

We eyed a specific seat from Britax which was retailed at RM499.00 before discount. So, after the 50% discount, we got it at RM249.50. So far, this is the cheapest boaster seat that can recline its chair, separate into 2 parts later when the child is older, remove the cushion cover for washing and can withstand a child’s weight up to 36kg (approximately 11 years old).

Now the seat is still nicely wrapped up in the manufacturing box as hubby is yet to dismantle the current seat is still in his car. I intend to start using this new seat for my son so he can get accustoms to he. Even before we buy this new boaster seat, I have told him that the current seat is for our new baby and we will get him a new seat. He seems to understand what I told him as whenever he gets into our car and sees the current seat; he pointed to the seat and said ‘baby’ meaning that the seat is for our baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home