simplelife

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Buffet Dinner at Eastin Hotel PJ

I had another chance to savour another buffet dinner in a hotel again. This time it is at Eastin Hotel in PJ. It was my sister-in-law’s idea, so she booked a table for all of us (8 adults and 3 toddlers) at 6.30pm on Sunday night. When we reached there, many patrons were already ahead of us eager to tuck into their dinner.

The spread of food is definitely more than what we had in Nikko Hotel. As I was still not feeling that well after the food poisoning on Saturday, I did not take in much. In fact, I think I tried only 20% of their food. What I liked best was the mushroom soup whereby it is very thick and full with mushroom instead of those watery and no mushroom that you get when you eat at normal restaurant or fast food chain. As my son’s appetite is still not good, he also did not take in much. So, most of the time, both of us went out for a stroll while waiting for the rest to finish their meal.

All seats were fully taken up and there are few more tables were set up outside the dining area as there is just no more space to squeeze in. That shows how popular buffet dinner is to Malaysian be it to serve as a gathering or a celebration of birthday or just a date. Malaysian just like to eat, especially me. I would not turn down an offer to eat, unless I am sick! Hehehehe…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home